SATURDAY, JULY 23 VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Chowder Chase – 5K Race:
Saturday Night Beer & Wine Garden:
Saturday Night Wine Toss:
Saturday Night I Got It:
Vegetable Cutting: No sign up need! All are welcome to help cut up vegetables for St. Mary’s Homemade Chowder immediately following the outdoor 5:30 Mass. Bring your own peeler, knife, cutting board and large bowl.
SUNDAY, JULY 24 VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Chowder Tent & Bulk Sales:
Wild Horse Beer & Wine Garden:
Trinkets & Treasures:
Wine Toss Sunday:
Games of Chance:
I Got It! Sunday:
THANK YOU, CHOWDER CHASE SPONSORS!
- How much is the chowder this year? Great news! We are holding our 2020 price at $10/quart for take-out and $4/served bowl
- Can I bring my own container to buy chowder by the quart? Yes, you can bring your containers from home to by bulk take-out chowder. Note: pricing is still by the quart ($10/qt. = $40/gallon)
- Who do I contact with a question about voluntering at a particular booth? Please contact the Chairperson listed on SignUpGenius for that booth.
- Who do I contact if my teen needs service hours? Please contact Janice O’Brien (contact information below)
- Who should I contact for any other questions? Please contact Janice O’Brien (contact information below)