Parish Center Reopening Protocol
GUIDELINES FOR USING PARISH CENTER ROOMS AND OUTSIDE AREAS
For the safety of all our parishioners and visitors – please read and follow the instructions below, which have been developed in accordance with the NYS Department of Health, NYS Governor’s directives and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines
- Please do not enter any parish building or attend any gathering on campus if you have fever, cough, or any other symptoms of an acute respiratory illness, or have been in direct contract with, or exposed to, anyone diagnosed with COVID-19. A questionnaire to this end will be administered at group meetings.
- Face masks covering nose and mouth must be worn at all times in all public spaces on the parish campus, both indoors and outdoors (hallways, entrances, parking lot, bathrooms, shared spaces)
- Please bring your own mask and hand sanitizer when coming to the parish grounds. Hand sanitizer will also be stationed at the building and room entrances. Please use hand sanitizer when entering and leaving the buildings.
- Please carefully maintain at least a 6-foot distance between individuals at all times. Immediate families or other household members may remain closer together as a group but must maintain safe distancing from other individuals or groups.
- Groups meeting outside the buildings must also wear masks and maintain physical distancing at all times.
- Due to disinfecting schedules, the only bathroom facilities available will be in the Church Narthex. When using these restrooms, wash hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Please do not congregate in the foyers or entrances to the buildings.
- Numbers of people allowed to gather inside or outside the building will be determined by governmental guidelines in effect on the date of the event.
- Spaces for gatherings must be reserved in advance by contacting the Parish Office 688-9380. This applies to both indoor and outdoor gatherings.
- Please protect yourself and do not attend events on campus if you are at increased risk for severe illness due to age, pregnancy, or an underlying medical condition.
**Please note: Guidelines regarding COVID safety practices are subject to change as new information becomes available from the various governmental agencies. St. Mary’s will update COVID safety procedures as updated guidelines are issued
Welcome Back to St. Mary’s!
Rev 2-16-21 LPU