Faith Topics and Lessons
Welcome to Faith Formation Topics & Lessons for families with children ages 5-18!
- Below is a list of faith topics that we encourage parents to experience with their children each year.
- New content will be available for each topic on a yearly basis (from June until April of the following year.)
- Each Topic will have two faith lessons –
- 1. one lesson for families with Young Children (ages 5-10)
- 2. one lesson for families with Teen Children (ages 11-18)
- Attend a ‘Start-Up Meeting’ –
- to receive materials needed for lessons and
- learn how to best utilize the lesson content for your family.
- Submit the Faith Journey Checklist that you’ll receive at your ‘Start-up Meeting’ to the FF Office by April 1, 2021 so that we can monitor your family’s progress in our system which is important when determining readiness for sacraments (Reconciliation, Eucharist, & Confirmation).
Faith Topics (click Topics to access lessons):
- Diocesan Safety Lesson (complete by Nov. 1)
- Sacred Scripture
- Christian Living
- Missionary Vocation
- Catholic Principles & Relationships
- Inter-Religious Dialogue
Reconciliation – Step by step (includes an examination of conscience and Act of Contrition)