Welcome to Faith Formation Topics & Lessons for families with children ages 5-18!
- Below is a list of faith topics that we encourage parents to experience with their children each year.
- New content will be available for each topic on a yearly basis (from June until April of the following year.)
- Each Topic will have two faith lessons – 1. one lesson for families with Young Children (ages 5-10) and 2. one lesson for families with Teen Children (ages 11-18).
- Attend a ‘Start-up Meeting‘ to receive materials needed for lessons and learn how to best utilize the lesson content for your family.
- Submit the Faith Journey Checklist that you’ll receive at your ‘Start-up Meeting’ to the FF Office by the end of April 2019 so that we can monitor your family’s progress in our system which is important when determining readiness for sacraments (Reconciliation, Eucharist, & Confirmation).
Faith Topics (click Topics to access lessons):
- Sacred Scriptures
- Christian Living
- Catholic Church
- Catholic Principles & Relationships
- Catholic Social Teaching
- Inter-Religious Dialogue
- Missionary Vocation
- Safety Lesson
Reconciliation – Step by step (includes an examination of conscience and Act of Contrition)