Welcome to Faith Formation Topics & Lessons for families with children ages 5-18!
- Below is a list of faith topics that we encourage parents to experience with their children each year.
- New content will be available for each topic on a yearly basis (from June until April of the following year.)
- Each Topic will have two faith lessons – 1. one lesson for families with Young Children (ages 5-10) and 2. one lesson for families with Teen Children (ages 11-18).
- Use this Faith Journey Checklist to help you keep track of your family’s spiritual progress.
- Submit the Faith Journey Checklist to the FF Office by the end of March 2018 so that we can monitor your family’s progress in our system which is important when determining readiness for sacraments (Reconciliation, Eucharist, & Confirmation).