Connection Youth Group (Middle School)
Connection is St. Mary’s Middle School Youth Group (for Grades 6-8).
- Connection offers students in Grades 6-8 the opportunity to interact with peers who share their Catholic values.
- Please feel free to invite your friends along. This youth group is open to non-parishioners and any religious or non religious affiliation.
- On scheduled Friday nights from 6-7 p.m. Refer to the sign-up below for dates.
- Located in the Gymnasium and Room 109 (Youth Room)
- Parents may choose to stay if they’d like. Having parents involved not only strengthens the youth’s family ties to faith, but also helps us keep the youth group safe.
Contact Tom O’Brien or Tori Egleston by phone: 716-639-8891 or by email: email@example.com for more information.