Family Faith Sharing
for families with children ages 6-15 (Grades 1-H.S)
- Small Faith Sharing teams comprised of 2-4 families. We can assign families to teams or you can form your own team.
- Parent(s) complete lessons found online with their child(ren) as a team starting in June or October.
- Each team is asked to participate in service for the parish and community.
- Families/Teams complete lessons/service according to their own schedules until March of the following year. Credit for the year is given when all components are complete even if it is completed over the summer.
- Families would attend a ‘Start-up’ meeting prior to beginning this program to receive access code, program details, and supplies.