Program Option and Registration Information
St. Mary’s offers a family-centered faith formation program for families with children in Grades 1-High School where parents –
- customize their child(ren)’s faith journey utilizing a combination of at-home online faith lessons, Family Lesson Workshops, and/or Youth Lesson Nights.
- participate in family service opportunities with their children.
- take part in parish and liturgical events as a family.
In order to participate in and begin our Faith Formation program:
- We ask that at least one parent attend a Start-up Meeting each year to learn how this program can work best for your family. Once you’ve attended a Start-up Meeting, your family can begin the program with your child(ren)
- Please note: ALL Start-Up Meetings will be in person. A reminder text will be sent out the morning of your scheduled meeting with the location.
- IMPORTANT: If you have a child(ren) entering a Sacrament year, please register prior to September.
- The 2022-2023 Formation Registration opens on May 15th at 8:00 a.m.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Catholic Education Office at 716-688-0599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
God Bless and take care!