- This event has passed.
Urgent Gathering for Prayer & Action
January 21 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
On Tuesday, January 22nd, Governor Cuomo is expected to sign into law a change creating an even more liberal abortion law in this state.
These changes would :
- Allow non-doctors to perform abortions.
- Allow abortions for any reason in the third trimester of pregnancy right up to a mother’s due date.
- Remove all criminal penalties for abortion, even if it was contrary to the mother’s choice, such as intentional targeting of an unborn child in the act of violence.
- Remove our state’s protections for infants accidentally alive in the course of an abortion.
This extremism goes far beyond Roe vs. Wade!
What can you do NOW to try and make a difference?
- YOU’RE INVITED TO JOIN US IN PRAYER. We are planning on coming together on the eve of this vote, gathering all prayer warriors for a HOLY HOUR of PRAYER on MONDAY, January 21st 7:00-8:00PM in the main church. Father Bob will open with a few words, we will have Jesus present in Adoration , we will pray a Special Rosary and Divine Mercy Chaplet for this very special intention to change the hearts of those that are in favor of this bill. You do not need to know how to pray the rosary, nor the chaplet. Please know that are all welcome, even to just sit and listen and pray in Adoration with us . We need your presence in our church to help us pray. Please invite anyone from any other church that feels called in their hearts to participate. You do not need to be parishioner of St. Mary’s for this evening of special prayer.
- NEXT, Please ALSO visit this site( link below) as soon as possible! It takes 1-2 minutes of your time at the most and your State Senator, State Assembly Representative and Governor will receive your message of opposition.
Click on “Stop Abortion Expansion”. Enter your home address information, then select send message. IT’S THAT
May God Bless you for taking the time to join in to pray/take action for this very important cause! Please share this email with your ministry groups,friends and family, so that we may bring as many together as possible on this night!.