Christ Renews His Parish Women’s Retreat
March 2 @ 8:00 am - March 3 @ 3:00 pm
We have been praying for you, eagerly anticipating you joining us for the Women’s Retreat as the promise of spring approaches. We have planned a refreshing weekend of spiritual renewal and look forward to sharing our journeys in Christ. Our goal is to make this brief time for you a spiritual experience filled with relaxation, prayer, reflection, laughter, and song; a refreshing step in your own journey with Jesus. And the food, have we mentioned the fabulous food that will be prepared for you?
Is this your year? Join us and you will meet other parish women experiencing similar demands and challenges in their busy lives. We are women in all stages of life—with young children, school-age kids and college kids; students; empty-nesters, single, married; working outside the home, retired. We pray you hear God’s call to make this time for yourself. How joyful we have been in our decisions to attend.
We look forward to gathering with you in Christ for this very special time.
The Women of CRHP Team 33
- Meet in the Parish Center, Saturday, March 2 at 8 a.m. Activities conclude with Mass in the church at 3 p.m. on Sunday, March 3. Invite your family and friends to attend Mass! Afterwards we celebrate together with a reception in the cafeteria.
- Dress casually and comfortably. Bring a change of clothes, PJs, toiletries, towels. Showers are available.
- Accommodations for Saturday night are simple and adequate. Mattresses are provided. Bring your pillow and sleeping bag or blankets.
- Meals are provided by volunteers. There are regular beverage/snack breaks. Special dietary needs are accommodated. Let us know when you RSVP.
- Sacraments are an integral part of the weekend. There is an opportunity to participate in reconciliation, and the weekend concludes with Sunday Mass at 3 p.m. with family and friends. Please invite your loved ones.
- There is no fee to attend. Donations are gratefully accepted to help keep this program self-sustaining. Please, do not let financial concerns keep you from attending.
RSVP by February 8th – Registration Form
Call Melissa (207-5676), or Gail (867-0620) for more information.